Our tour packages include: Domestic air tickets /round trip/, visa arrangement if needed, pick up in UB airport, hotel booking, city guide, all trip costs in Bayan Ulgii including van or Japanese jeep /depending your choice/ with driver and fuel, English speaking guide, trainer guide if the chosen trip requires it /rafting, extreme trips, mountain climbing/, accommodation in Bayan Ulgii/ you can choose between hotel and our ger camp/, all outdoor equipment /tent, mattress, sleeping bag etc./ Military and National park permits, visa support.
Our trip price exclude: International flights and visa, meals in Ulaanbaatar, alcohols and drinks, souvenirs bought by tourist, charges for excess baggage, any types of insurance or anything other than stated in price list as included.
Working at the tourism industry for 4 years, we have gained as many qualified staffs as possible. Now we have highly skilled 6 English speaking local guides, 15 drivers and 8 cooks. Wherever you plan to travel with us, whenever you are travelling, this team can give you the most comfortable, highly organized tour. Our cooks can cook European and Asian or a traditional dish wherever you are travelling; no matter it is steppe or High Mountain. Our drivers can get you to desired place with secure and comfort through the steppe and mountain roads. Our tour guides can lead you through your trip organizing the entire trip guiding you through the nature of Western Mongolia, culture of Kazakh, Uriankhai nation, tradition of nomadic tribes and historical heritages.
Horseback travels, hiking and mountaineering trips accompanied by camels to carry camping equipment and packing of tourists, and local horseman guide.
What to bring with you
These are a suggested packing list, which you should feel free to adjust to
- suit your needs.
- backpack or soft bag
- sleeping bag (-5C)
- waterproof bag cover
- day pack
- head lamp/flashlight
- spare batteries/bulb
- personal medications
- waterproof hiking boots
- waterproof jacket with hood
- waterproof over pants
- fleece jacket or wool jumper
- cotton t-shirts
- long sleeve shirts
- lightweight trousers
- warm hat
- long underwear
- sun hat
- sun glasses
- sun cream
- spare glasses
- spare hiking shoes
- insect repellent
- resealing (zip lock) plastic bags
- water bottle
- hiking stick
- wet tissues
- watch/ alarm clock
- money belt/ pouch
- insurance confirmation copy
- emergency contact number
Please note that this page is not intended to cover every possible issue and need for all travelers. However, we are providing this information to assist our guests and our travelers to prepare for a great trip with us. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
TIPS AND TIPPING
If you think your guide(s) did a great job, a tip of 5-10% is very much appreciated
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Select your tour and indicate the dates that best fit your schedule. Or, if you have specific interests, which are not included in the tours listed, please email us so we can design a customized tour for you:
- Once you have selected a specific tour, complete ONE Application for each member of your party and email the information to
- Pay Tour Deposit of US $500. per person.
- Preliminary Confirmation. Within 72 hours of receiving your Application and Deposit, we will confirm receipt and supply you with a preliminary commitment for the selected tour.
- Final Confirmation. No later than four weeks prior to the tour we will send you a Final Confirmation together with our Invoice for the full charges for your selected tour.
- Cancellation Policy: You can cancel or change your scheduled tour until receipt of the Final Confirmation. If you cancel, we will refund your deposit in full within 48 hours. If you change your schedule/tour after our final commitment date, your deposit will be applied to the newly selected tour, although additional charges may apply, of which we will notify you in advance. These charges will be applied to your original deposit.
- Pay Final Tour Payment. Final Confirmation is subject to our receipt of your Final Payment of the full amount of the invoice for the full charges of the tour. If not received within 72 hours from the invoice date, we assume you have canceled the tour.
- Final Schedule. No later than two weeks following our receipt of Final Payment we will send you a detailed schedule and itinerary with all information you should require.
- Questions. Please feel free to ask any questions up to the starting date of the tour. You are our valued guest and we want you to know we will do everything possible to make your tour the adventure of a lifetime!
- Domestic Flights: Scheduling and payment for flights to UlaanBataar are your responsibility. Domestic flight is included in the tour packages. We offer you round trip flight UB-BU-UB.